Application to Master of Public Health (MPH) programme for September 2018 entry is now open.
Application Deadlines: 31 July 2018 (Local Applicants); 29 June 2018 (Non-local Applicants)
- Academic Transcripts (required)
- Graduation Certificate (required)
TOEFL/IELTS Official Score Report
(required, if you are applying on the basis of a qualification undertaken in a language other than English)
- Referee’s Report x2 (optional) (academic referee is preferred)
- List of Publications (optional)
- Personal Statement (optional)
Please refer to the "Instructions of Submitting Supporting Documents" for further details.
Candidates who apply to the MPH prior to 15 February 2018 will be able to participate in an Early Admissions Process. Candidates will have their application fast-tracked and receive an early decision.