To be eligible for admission to the curriculum leading to the Master of Public Health, a candidate shall:
- comply with the General Regulations;
- comply with the Regulations for Taught Postgraduate Curricula;
- hold a Bachelor’s degree with honours or the degrees of MBBS of this University, or another qualification of equivalent standard from this University or from another University or comparable institution accepted for this purpose;
- satisfy the University English language requirement applicable to higher degrees as prescribed under General Regulation G2(b); and
- satisfy the examiners in a qualifying examination, if required.
Exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.