The application to Master of Public Health (MPH) programme for 2018 entry is now open. The application closes on 29 June 2018.
Supporting Documents for Application:
- Academic transcripts (compulsory);
- Graduation certificate (compulsory);
- TOEFL/IELTS official score report (compulsory if appropriate);
- Referee’s Report x2 (preferred) (referees from academic of your university are recommended; otherwise your supervisor from work place might also be considered);
- List of publications (optional if appropriate); and
- Personal statement (preferred)
Please refer to the "Instructions of Submitting Supporting Documents" for further details.
Candidates who apply to the MPH prior to 15 February 2018 will be able to participate in an Early Admissions Process. Candidates will have their application fast-tracked and receive an early decision.